Terms & Conditions
- DEPASIFY: Depasify S.L.
- Blockchain: the decentralized and distributed public network that DEPASIFY uses in each case for the correct provision of the service.
- Platform: website [https://www.depasify.com] and equivalent mobile application through which the user accesses the services.
- Service/Services: crypto asset management service in crypto asset purchase and sale operations. We use two management systems: the DCA and algorithmic trading, both services available to users, the operation of which is detailed throughout these terms and conditions.
- Wallet: set of cryptographic elements that allow the custody of the balance of crypto assets deposited in it by a single user.
- Crypto assets: digital assets or virtual digital currencies issued through computer protocols and not backed by an entity or Central Bank. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the following digital assets will be considered cryptoactive: [https://app.depasify.com/supported_assets]
- User: Natural person registered on the platform who accesses the services.
Welcome to the DEPASIFY web and mobile application (the "Platform", or "we" jointly). Next, we will detail the license agreement that regulates the terms in which you, as a user, can use the platform and the services offered on it.
This document (together with all the documents mentioned in it) establishes the conditions governing the use of this platform (https://www.depasify.com) and the use of the service provided through it (in hereinafter, the "Terms and Conditions").
We ask the user to carefully read these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy and Cookies Policy before using the platform.
By using the service provided on this platform, the user agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, as well as by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, so if the user does not agree with all the stipulations of the Terms and Conditions and with the Privacy and Cookies Policy, you must not use this platform.
If the user has any questions related to the conditions or the Privacy and Cookies Policy, they can contact us through our contact channels.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data of the owner is reflected below:
- Company name: Depasify S.L.
- NIF: B67823831
- Registered office: Ana Mariscal 5 28223 - Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in Volume 38045, folio 331, section 8, page number 677317, entry 1.
If you want to know more about the legal aspects, visit the Legal Warning section.
User & Consent
The use of the platform attributes the condition of User, who accepts, from the access, download and/or use of the same, the Terms and Conditions reflected here.
To make use of the services offered on the platform, the user must be over 18 years of age.
In the event that a minor under 18 years of age accesses the platform, the parents or guardian of the minor will be responsible for said access and use, including any charge, billing or damage derived from it.
Likewise, the user declares that the use of this platform is carried out in a personal capacity, without being carrying out any type of professional service.
The platform will allow the user to access the services specified in these Terms and Conditions.
Before using the services, the user must take into account that the risk of loss in the sale or holding of crypto assets can be considerable. As with any asset, the value of crypto assets can vary considerably and there is a substantial risk that you will lose money buying, selling, holding or investing in crypto assets. Therefore, by using the platform, the User acknowledges and accepts the risks involved in buying, selling, holding or investing in crypto assets.
Likewise, by using the platform, the user accepts that DEPASIFY does not provide any type of investment advice in relation to the crypto assets that can be acquired through the order issued on the platform, but will only provide information on the price, the range, volatility, and events that affect or have affected their price, which in no case will constitute financial or investment advice and will not be interpreted by the User as such. Any decision to buy or sell crypto assets is the sole decision of the user, and DEPASIFY will in no case be responsible for any loss suffered as a result of that decision.
Crypto asset services are not currently regulated by the financial authorities nor do they fall under the protection umbrella that could be offered by financial services compensation schemes in Spain, therefore, the user must carefully consider whether operating or maintaining crypto assets is appropriate.
Use of the platform
DEPASIFY offers through the platform the services specified in these Terms and Conditions, which imply a crypto-asset management service in crypto-asset purchase and sale operations.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the platform. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access the services. In said registry, the user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
In the registration process, the user will be required to provide the personal data necessary for their effective identification, as well as the corresponding documentation that accredits it, in order to prevent any potential money laundering and terrorist financing behavior and to be able to adopt adequate measures of due dilegence. The user irrevocably undertakes to guarantee that the information provided is true. In the same way, the user must complete the responsible declarations, which in each case are requested.
DEPASIFY reserves the right to request updating of the information if it is aware that it may have undergone any modification. In the same way, DEPASIFY reserves the right to carry out the appropriate checks in order to confirm the legal origin of the contributions of funds that are made. In the event of having evidence of irregularities in the registration process and in the subsequent use of the platform by the user, DEPASIFY will proceed to take actions in order to prevent any behavior of prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism. As a result of this registration, the user will be provided with a password, for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it.
In the event of unauthorized access to the user's account, the user undertakes to immediately notify DEPASIFY through the means of contact made available to the user and indicated in these Terms and Conditions.
The user may have a double authentication system to access their account, the operation of which will be explained throughout these Terms and Conditions.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services that DEPASIFY offers through the platform and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith activities and to public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of DEPASIFY, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other Users and modify or manipulate their messages.
In the registration process, the User will be required to provide the personal data necessary for their effective identification, as well as the corresponding documentation that proves it, in order to prevent any potential money laundering and terrorist financing behavior and to be able to adopt adequate measures of due dilegence. The user irrevocably undertakes to guarantee that the information provided is true. In the same way, the user must complete the responsible declarations, which in each case are requested.
DEPASIFY reserves the right to request updating of the information if it is aware that it may have undergone any modification. In the same way, DEPASIFY reserves the right to carry out the appropriate checks in order to confirm the legal origin of the contributions of funds that are made. In the event of having evidence of irregularities in the registration process and in the subsequent use of the Platform by the user, DEPASIFY will proceed to take actions in order to prevent any behavior to prevent money laundering and financing of terrorism.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
DEPASIFY reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical reasons, security, control, maintenance, power failure or any other justified cause. Consequently, DEPASIFY does not guarantee the reliability, availability or permanent continuity of the platform or the services, so that the use of the same by users is carried out at their own risk, without, at no time can DEPASIFY be held accountable in this regard.
In addition, DEPASIFY does not assume any derivative liability, including but not limited to:
- The use that users make of the materials provided on the platform, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the content of the website itself or of third-party portals.
- Of the possible damages and losses to the users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or the location of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, of the errors or problems that generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Of the contents of those pages that Users can access from links included in the platform.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to DEPASIFY via contract.
Similarly, DEPASIFY excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, as well as in documents or systems. stored in them, for which DEPASIFY will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in access to the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of DEPASIFY.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the platform services are constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website or the application due to an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the User.
- Of non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the user for sending the requested information, or of mobile phone networks, or providers of DEPASIFY, regarding the reception of SMS messages.
In any case, DEPASIFY undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the User to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
Services offered through the platform
6.1 Available Services
6.1.1 DCA - Dollar Cost Averaging (retail)
Savings plan with periodic investments in the desired crypto asset.
- Once verified, the User will be able to access this platform service.
- You must choose the desired cryptoactive, as well as the amount you wish to acquire and the frequency of the purchase.
- The user will have the option to make the first purchase from the moment of registration, or wait for the next purchase cycle, which depends on the option chosen (daily, weekly, monthly). In the case of the weekly/monthly purchase option, this will be done every Monday, always at the same time
(b) Service Considerations
- The user may pause or cancel the service at will, without requiring a minimum of time.
- DEPASIFY will provide the user with the capital gains report generated in the case of the sale of the crypto assets.
- The user's entry may be made either by SEPA transfer, or by bank card. The user will be able to make periodic transfers of the amount they want or make a single transfer. Payment by card will carry a commission.
- DEPASIFY has the history of orders and balances by User.
6.1.2 Algorithmic Trading
- DEPASIFY has an automated software for the purchase and sale of crypto assets.
- The user can enter a specific amount, or make periodic contributions (as in the DCA service described in section 6.1.1), amounts that will be managed by as indicated in these terms and conditions.
6.1.3 Considerations of both services
In case of sale of crypto assets, the User authorizes DEPASIFY to carry out the selected operation in his account, settling the transactions with the chosen payment method.
Any operation will be subject to the user reading and accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Platform. Once they have been accepted and the corresponding payment has been made, DEPASIFY will complete the operation as soon as possible.
In the event that due to certain circumstances DEPASIFY could not complete the orders placed, the user will be notified through the notification service.
The transactions are subject to the exchange rate as shown on the platform, this is the equivalence in euros of the value of the crypto assets, and which represents the purchase and sale price respectively, which are constantly updated. However, DEPASIFY cannot guarantee the purchase or sale of crypto assets at a certain price or at an exact time.
DEPASIFY charges a fixed commission on the amount of each operation. This rate may be modified by DEPASIFY at any time, however, the modification of the same will not affect the operations in progress. In any case, DEPASIFY will notify through the Platform's notification system of any changes to the commission before its entry into force. Likewise, and in the event that card operations are carried out, DEPASIFY will charge an additional commission. The information regarding commissions is detailed below:
By clicking on "Accept savings plan" the user authorizes DEPASIFY to carry out the relevant transactions and to collect the associated commissions. DEPASIFY may cancel the operation in the event that the user does not have sufficient funds in the means of payment provided to DEPASIFY – the user is responsible for having a sufficient balance to provide the service and assumes the possible extra costs that their bank or service provider payments could apply in case of not having them.
On the other hand, DEPASIFY does not own or control the underlying software protocols that govern the operation of the Blockchain linked to the cryptoactives compatible with the platform. Most of these protocols are open source or open source and any third party can use, copy, modify and distribute them. Consequently, DEPASIFY does not assume any responsibility for the operation of such protocols nor does it guarantee their functionality, security or availability. The user acknowledges and accepts the risk that the underlying software protocols related to any crypto assets may change. In particular, users should consider forks or "Forks" with the impact that they may eventually have on the value of crypto assets.
6.2. Operations with EUROS
6.2.1. Income of funds
The user accepts that the entry of euros into his account may be made through the means available on the platform and in the manner indicated therein.
The user accepts that any incorporation of funds in which a third party intervenes or mediates (such as the entry through means of payment) may delay the crediting of funds in your account, and may be subject to limits, including limits of amounts.
The user accepts that these delays and limits are the sole responsibility of the third party that mediates the incorporation of funds and exempts DEPASIFY from any type of responsibility in this regard. However, DEPASIFY, within its scope of control, and taking into account the limits set forth, will make reasonable efforts so that the crediting of funds in the user's account is effective within 48 business hours from the use of the means available in the platform.
6.2.2. Withdrawal of funds. Limits
The withdrawal of funds refers to the withdrawal of fiat money or fiduciary money (euros) and may be done through the means available on the platform, in the manner indicated on the platform, and in the places/premises enabled for this purpose, without prejudice of the provisions of the section “Cancel savings plan”.
The withdrawal of funds will be rejected when the User does not have sufficient funds in the account and can only be made effective once the User settles any outstanding debts with DEPASIFY. The user accepts that any withdrawal of funds in which a third party intervenes or mediates may: (i) suffer delays, be temporarily disabled and be subject to limits, including amount limits; and/or (ii) be rejected, for not having sufficient funds to meet the withdrawal request.
With regard to DEPASIFY, within its scope of control, and taking into account the limits set forth, they will make reasonable efforts so that the withdrawal can be made by the user within the following 48 business hours from the confirmation on the platform, of the withdrawal order.
6.2.3. Suspension of funds
The user accepts that DEPASIFY may, at its discretion, suspend your account, as well as the total or partial disposition of your funds, in case there are indications that it was being used (i) in relation to illegal acts, or (ii) contrary to these Terms and Conditions.
6.2.4. Reservation of funds from the Accounts
The user irrevocably accepts and authorizes DEPASIFY to keep the funds in his account in one or more accounts owned by DEPASIFY, in banks based in Europe (the "Banks"), and to use its own services and tools or those of third parties in order to that DEPASIFY can adequately provide the services.
The user accepts that DEPASIFY may charge a commission for the provision of services related to any of the operations in euros, equivalent to a percentage of the amount of each operation, which will be deducted from the balance of the User's account when each operation is carried out. The commission percentages are published on the platform and in these Terms and Conditions. It is expressly established that DEPASIFY may modify at any time and unilaterally the percentages of the commissions and their form of payment. Any change in the commission scheme will be notified to users in writing.
Likewise, and as indicated throughout these Terms and Conditions, in the event that the User makes deposits with a card, the referenced commission will be charged.
6.3. Operations with cryptoactives
6.3.1. Purchase of crypto assets
The user accepts that the incorporation of crypto assets to their user account may be made through purchase by the means available through the platform or indicated on the platform —which DEPASIFY may modify without prior notice—.
By issuing a purchase order for crypto assets, whatever the means of payment, the user acknowledges and accepts that the funds intended for the purchase will become the property of DEPASIFY so that it can provide the User with the amount and type of crypto assets indicated. . The user accepts that the price provided by DEPASIFY for the purchase of crypto assets from the User will only be maintained for the period established on the platform, and waives any claim for price differences that may arise due to the fluctuation of the value of the crypto assets.
6.3.2. Sale of crypto assets
The sale to the platform and the sending of crypto assets may be made through the means available on the platform and in the manner indicated on the platform. The sale of crypto assets will be subject to the availability of the corresponding funds in the balance of the user's account, and in all cases will be subject to the payment of any debt that the user had with DEPASIFY.
6.3.3. Delays. Cancellations
The user accepts that any type of operation with crypto assets may suffer delays or cancellations. As far as DEPASIFY is concerned, and always within the existing limitations, it will make reasonable efforts so that all operations with crypto assets are carried out within the following 24 business hours from the purchase or sale order of crypto assets correctly placed.
The user accepts that DEPASIFY may charge a commission for the provision of services related to cryptoactive operations. The percentages applicable to commissions are published on the platform and in these Terms and Conditions. It is expressly established that DEPASIFY may modify at any time and unilaterally the percentages of the commissions and their form of payment.
6.3.5. Exclusion of Warranties and Liability Regarding Blockchain. Forks and modifications in the Blockchain protocols
DEPASIFY does not own or control the underlying software protocols that govern the operation of the Blockchain linked to the cryptoactives compatible with the Platform. Most of these protocols are open source or open source and any third party can use, copy, modify and distribute them. Consequently, DEPASIFY does not assume any responsibility for the operation of such protocols nor does it guarantee their functionality, security or availability. You acknowledge and accept the risk that the underlying software protocols related to any crypto assets you purchase may change. In particular, users should consider forks or "Forks" with the impact that they may eventually have on the value of crypto assets.
In the event of a Fork, the user accepts that DEPASIFY may temporarily suspend its operations (with or without prior notice) and, if it deems it necessary, (a) configure or reconfigure its systems or (b) decide not to support (or cease to support) a protocol and/or the original and/or alternative cryptoasset, as long as the user has the opportunity to withdraw their cryptoassets from the Platform.
Likewise, DEPASIFY will notify the Users of any modifications of the protocols of the Blockchains associated with the cryptoactives and whose implementation is not possible to carry out in the Platform.
The user acknowledges and accepts that DEPASIFY does not assume any responsibility for any consequences in the provision of the service that may arise in relation to the modification of the Blockchain protocols.
Likewise, the user acknowledges and accepts that the transactions carried out in the Blockchain are irreversible once confirmed through the protocol established in each case and that DEPASIFY does not have the capacity to reverse them once they have been confirmed.
7. User Prohibitions
Without the list being exhaustive, the user agrees to refrain from carrying out the following actions, either directly or through a third party:
- Use the platform, the services or any of its contents in a way or for purposes that DEPASIFY considers different or contrary to these Terms and Conditions, the law, morality, good customs or public order.
- Use the platform to send, reproduce or publish files or any type of information whose content is obscene, abusive, defamatory, libelous, pornographic, political or contrary to law, morality and good customs, or that contains malicious software such as viruses, worms or that contains any other characteristic capable of destroying or damaging the operation of an electronic device, the platform, or the systems or servers of DEPASIFY, or of a third party.
- Use the platform to send, reproduce or publish files in violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Exploit or take advantage of an attack on the platform, or a vulnerability or error in the platform, for their own benefit or that of a third party.
- Use the platform on behalf of or on behalf of third parties (except in the cases indicated in these Terms and Conditions) or allow any person other than the user (including, without limitation, through assignment, license or transfer) to use your account and the services associated with it.
- Use programs, software or automatic or manual devices to monitor or copy the information or any type of content or element of the platform.
- Link in any way to the platform or services to unsolicited promotions, political campaigns or commercial messages (SPAM) or to any chain message or with untrue content to obtain their own benefits or that of third parties.
- Carry out actions that restrict, deny or prevent third parties from accessing and using the Platform, as well as the content and services offered through it.
- Attempt to violate any authentication and security systems of the platform.
- Try to obtain any kind of material or content accessible through the platform using procedures or means other than those that, depending on the case, have been expressly indicated or made available to the User.
- Include frames, links, deep links, or links to the platform, both from other websites and from any software or electronic device.
- Carry out any action that imposes a disproportionate or excessive load on the technological infrastructure of the platform.
- Use meta tags or any other type of hidden text with the name "DEPASIFY" or any other name or trade name and/or intellectual property rights that belong to or are owned by DEPASIFY.
DEPASIFY reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the platform and/or the services offered therein without prior notice to those Users who carry out any of the actions indicated in this section.
8. Request for withdrawal and closure of the Account
The user can request the cancellation of their user account through the platform, or via email to [confirm email address] only from the email address with which they registered.
DEPASIFY reserves the right to request receipts and/or additional information in order to corroborate the veracity of the unsubscribe request and the information provided by the user.
Once said request is considered valid, DEPASIFY will proceed to return in fiat money (euros) the funds that the User had at that time in the balance, at the price established at the time of deregistration, and to eliminate the service access credentials.
The contractual relationship will not be considered finished until DEPASIFY has canceled the account, unsubscribed the User from the platform and has notified the same to the user.
The document number and email associated with the user will remain blocked, so that no other person will be able to create a new user account using them.
9. Security. Password recovery
DEPASIFY makes available to the user information about the security of the chosen password and also offers the user the possibility of accessing their account through a double authentication factor (“2FA”) that significantly increases the security of access to the account. DEPASIFY is not responsible for the loss of funds derived from password thefts.
In line with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, DEPASIFY assumes that any movements made in a user's account have been made by the same, for which the User acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for the use that is made. make of your account and of the consequences and direct and indirect damages that derive from it.
In the event that the user detects that his account has been attacked or that a third party has made movements through it, he must notify DEPASIFY as soon as possible to proceed with the blocking of the account through an email to the following address : OPERATIONS@DEPASIFY.COM
In the event that the user forgets or loses his password, he can recover it by the means available through the platform, or contact DEPASIFY through an email to the following address: HELLO@DEPASIFY.COM
10. Right of withdrawal
By virtue of article 103 of Law 3/2014 of March 27, the operations included in these terms and conditions are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
11. Modifications of the Terms
DEPASIFY may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published on the platform and/or, at the sole discretion of DEPASIFY, notifying the Users thereof by email.
The use of the platform by the User from the notification of the modification of these Terms and Conditions will constitute the full acceptance of the same by the user; In case of not agreeing with the new terms, the user must stop using the platform.
12. Intellectual Property
All the content of the platform, including without limitation the design of its screens, promotional materials, trademarks, trade names, distinctive signs, texts, graphics, logos, images, icons, buttons, videos, sounds, music, databases, source code, software and color combinations (hereinafter, the "Content"), is the property of DEPASIFY or its licensors.
The content may not be reproduced, modified, transformed, edited, translated, transferred, distributed, represented, marketed, publicly communicated, stored, used for purposes other than those provided for in these Terms, nor be the subject of derivative works, without prior authorization and in writing from the copyright holder.
The fact that the user can access the platform does not grant him any license, right or ownership over the industrial or intellectual property rights over all or any portion of the Content. Users are only granted, on the platform and on the content, a non-exclusive, revocable and limited license to access and use the platform in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
If the user considers that any intellectual property rights of third parties are violated on the platform or in the content, they must notify DEPASIFY at the address indicated in these Terms and Conditions, attaching all the necessary information and documentation that supports the aforementioned consideration.
DEPASIFY undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, for this reason it has adopted the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
14. Privacy and Blockchains
The investment in crypto assets can be registered in a Blockchain or public block chain. Public blockchains operate like ledgers, intended to immutably record transactions across networks of computer systems. Many of these public blockchains allow forensic analysis that can lead to de-anonymization and inadvertent disclosure of private financial information, especially when blockchain data is combined with other data.
15. Applicable law and jurisdiction
For any interpretative or litigious questions related to the web portal or the app, Spanish legislation will apply and in case of controversy, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain) as long as said controversy is not related to any economic transaction, which will be resolved through the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer's domicile or by presenting the appropriate claim by filling out the following electronic form: http:/ /ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
In the event that links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, DEPASIFY will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case DEPASIFY will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages other than DEPASIFY that allow access to the platform without the express consent of DEPASIFY is expressly prohibited. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites other than DEPASIFY, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the web page where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by DEPASIFY.
In the event that one or more clauses of these Terms and Conditions are declared null by any competent authority or judicial body, such nullity will not affect the validity of the remaining clauses, which will remain in full force and effect.
The user may not assign his contractual position, this contract, or any of the rights or obligations arising from it to any third party.
19. Consent to Electronic Notices
The user gives his express consent so that all information related to his quality of user, his account and the use of the platform is notified or informed by electronic means.
With your consent, we send push notifications to your mobile device to provide information about cryptocurrency price changes, Service updates, promotional communications, and other related messages. The user may deactivate automatic notifications by changing their notification settings through their device with which they access the platform.
20. Contact and User Service
DEPASIFY has a user service, from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The financial future. It has arrived.
Create the best crypto solution for your business without complications or lengthy development.Create account free